Sunday, October 11, 2020

Why we never hear about Antiwar voices in media

 I think the reason we never hear about these antiwar websites is that it goes against the American economy as a whole. One way this is true is that America is one of the worlds biggest gun manufactures in the world and what is a product without a consumer? The reason we never hear of these websites is because the government wants to keep quiet the voices that are trying to speak out against war. You have to search low and high for these websites because the government wants them to keep quiet. That is why you don't see antiwar voices in the media today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My online presence

        Here is the thing about my online presence. I do not really have that big of an online footprint. I do not really post things on soc...